It is vitally important that you keep the area clean and free from bacteria, by following these simple steps you can achieve the best outcome for your new permanent makeup.
- Do not touch, rub, scratch, pick or peel the treated area.
- Keep your hair off your eyebrows for the first week.
- Do not sleep on the treated area for the first week.
- Do not get your eyebrows wet for 10 days.
- Do not exert yourself to sweating for 7-10 days.
- No makeup, creams, cleansers, lotions, gels or any product on the eyebrows for 10 days (unless directed to by your technician).
- Do not expose the healing skin to sun, tanning beds, hot tubs, sauna, jacuzzi, beach, lake, ocean or pool for 10 days.
- No tweezing, waxing, threading, facials, botox, massage for at least 2 weeks post procedure.
- No chemical treatments, retinols, AHA’s, microdermabrasion or lasers for at least 1 month post procedure.
NOTE: Your new makeup will look extremely dark in the first few days after your treatment, do not be alarmed as this is 100% normal. It is also normal for some fading to take place, be patient, your true results will start to emerge at around the 4th. week.