After Your Appointment
It is vitally important that you keep the area clean and free from bacteria, by following these simple steps you can achieve the best outcome for your new permanent makeup.
- Do not touch, rub, scratch, pick or peel the treated area.
- Keep your hair off your eyebrows for the first week.
- Do not sleep on the treated area for the first week.
- Do not get your eyebrows wet for 10 days.
- Do not exert yourself to sweating for 7-10 days.
- No makeup, creams, cleansers, lotions, gels or any product on the eyebrows for 10 days (unless directed to by your technician).
- Do not expose the healing skin to sun, tanning beds, hot tubs, sauna, jacuzzi, beach, lake, ocean or pool for 10 days.
- No tweezing, waxing, threading, facials, botox, massage for at least 2 weeks post procedure.
- No chemical treatments, retinols, AHA’s, microdermabrasion or lasers for at least 1 month post procedure.
NOTE: Your new makeup will look extremely dark in the first few days after your treatment, do not be alarmed as this is 100% normal. It is also normal for some fading to take place, be patient, your true results will start to emerge at around the 4th. week.